NetCents Technology is the transactional hub for all cryptocurrency payments. We are currently looking for an Account Manager to complement our current team in our Vancouver office.
As our Account Manager, you will be responsible for growing, developing, and cultivating project opportunities within a strategic client or a defined set of existing strategic accounts and achieve sales and margin minimums. You’ll contribute to a high-caliber team that is experiencing rapid and dynamic growth. We are looking for demonstrated performance in a constantly changing, ambiguous environment, and problem-solving leadership with limited oversight.
Ideal candidates will have experience and measurable success in a sales and account management environment and experience selling B2B solutions
Key job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Define and own account plans to unlock investments and drive client’s business key performance metrics
- Partner with teammates and cross-functional partners to structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives – developing account plans, synthesizing market related data, leading client analysis and defining the overall business approach to NetCents success
- Prospect and penetrate organizations to drive alignment and influence executive and day-to-day contacts to execute against account plan
- Develop performance marketing approaches for client to leverage NetCents cryptocurrency payment solution
- Frame client opportunities and challenges to enroll cross functional support
- Own forecasting and accurate client analysis to support team planning
- Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends, case studies and NetCents payment solutions
- Exceed sales goals for yourself and your team
- Partner with product teams and all cross-functional teams to act as point of contact and deliver collected and consolidated information that prioritizes customer requests
- Hone in on relevant trends and opportunities in order to craft business cases that support any new requests and/or changes that alter product vision/roadmap
Experience and Qualifications
- 4+ years’ experience in marketing, sales, customer acquisition and growth, consulting, and/or online sales
- 3+ years in managing client accounts
- 1+ years’ experience as a proven strategic trusted advisor working with C-Level clients
- Track record of reaching and exceeding business targets
- Experience introducing performance measures, processes, and systems
- Experience working with decision makers in companies
Who You Are
- You’re organized and driven to get things done.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with consistently shifting tasks and priorities.
- Love bringing order, but thrive in an ever changing environment.
- You love collaborating with other smart people to find great solutions. Not in your job description? Who cares! You’re a team player that focuses on whatever will get the job done, and are willing to roll up your sleeves and pitch in on whatever needs doing and help wherever you can add the most value.
- You’re passionate about doing great work, with an unwavering attention to detail.
- You’re upbeat and positive and able to adapt to changing conditions, all while staying kind and generous to the people around you.
- You know how to manage your work time (and the dependencies of those around you) effectively.
- You’re always learning, always growing, always keen to find and share and try the next thing in all things marketing and communications.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com