NetCents Technology is the transactional hub for all cryptocurrency payments. We are currently looking for an Administrative and Research Coordinator to complement our current team in Vancouver.
As our Administration and Research Coordinator, you will be responsible for working with the Executive, Sales and Marketing teams to manage projects and skillfully coordinate all clerical and administrative aspects of the company.
If you are seeking a challenging yet rewarding full-time administrative position and have two to four years’ experience, we invite you to further explore NetCents’ exciting Administration and Research Coordinator opportunity. You’ll be working alongside driven and motivated team members who make coming to work fun.
- Key job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Provide proactive administrative support including scheduling, meeting logistics, minute taking, and other admin duties to support the executive team
- Prepare, proofread and check correspondence, invoices, and reports
- Co-ordinate internal flow of information
- Support CEO and other members of the executive team in delivering on all aspects of the organizations strategic and operational plans
- Travel and event coordination and planning
- Tradeshow coordination – you will research, plan, and manage our tradeshow attendance including submitting speaking proposals
- Prepare professional documentation
- Monitor industry statistics and follow trends in trade literature.
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text
- Seek and provide information to help companies determine their position in the marketplace.
- General office admin
- 2 – 4 years of experience supporting an Executive Team in an administrative capacity
- Bachelor’s or similar post-secondary degree
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive material with tact and professionalism
- Legal authorization to work in Canada and to travel abroad
- Microsoft Office- more specifically PowerPoint (advanced), Word, and Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate in a professional manner with senior executive management as well as internal and external stakeholders
- You’ve planned and coordinated several tradeshows and conferences
- You have experience with CRM applications
- You have experience with Zoom and can quickly troubleshoot issues
Who You Are
- You’re organized and driven to get things done.
- You’re quick at picking up new digital tools and technologies and aren’t afraid to try things out.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with consistently shifting tasks and priorities.
- Love bringing order, but thrive in an ever-changing environment.
- You love collaborating with other smart people to find great solutions. Not in your job description? Who cares! You’re a team player that focuses on whatever will get the job done, and are willing to roll up your sleeves and pitch in on whatever needs doing and help wherever you can add the most value.
- You’re passionate about doing great work, with unwavering attention to detail.
- You’re upbeat and positive and able to adapt to changing conditions, all while staying kind and generous to the people around you.
- You know how to manage your work time (and the dependencies of those around you) effectively.
- You’re always learning, always growing, always keen to find and share and try the next thing.