NetCents Technology is the transactional hub for all cryptocurrency payments. We are currently looking for a Client Partner to complement our current team in our Vancouver office.
As our Administrative Assistant and Front Desk Receptionist, you will be responsible for skillfully coordinating all clerical and administrative aspects of the company. This includes coordinating and communicating office activities, greeting and screening visitors, answering and referring inbound phone calls, and scheduling appointments. You will be the first point of contact for a busy office where professionalism is of prime importance.
- Answer phones and voicemails, and updating the staff directory
- Greet and welcome guests a soon as they arrive at the office
- Assist with the check-in process for incoming traffic and visitor badges
- Provide clerical and administrative support to all team members as requested
- Assist management team
- Prepare professional documentation
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Helping out distributing incoming mail and packages
- Keeping reception and common areas clean and organized.
- Organize new office supplies orders and inventory.
- Mail and courier
- Coordinate Boardrooms bookings and meetings
- Help with inquiries from General Staff
- Minimum of 2 years’ customer service experience in previous reception or food and beverage positions
- Proficiency in the use of computers, office equipment, and software programs
- Ability to operate a multi-line telephone console to relay incoming, outgoing, and internal calls
BONUS EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You have experience working with publicly traded companies and the special requirements this entails.
WHO YOU ARE
- You’re organized and driven to get things done.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with consistently shifting tasks and priorities.
- Love bringing order, but thrive in an ever-changing environment.
- You love collaborating with other smart people to find great solutions. Not in your job description? Who cares! You’re a team player that focuses on whatever will get the job done, and are willing to roll up your sleeves and pitch in on whatever needs doing and help wherever you can add the most value.
- You’re passionate about doing great work, with an unwavering attention to detail.
- You’re upbeat and positive and able to adapt to changing conditions, all while staying kind and generous to the people around you.
- You know how to manage your work time (and the dependencies of those around you) effectively.
- You’re always learning, always growing, always keen to find and share and try the next thing in all things marketing and communications.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com