NetCents Technology is a next-generation payment processor, supporting multiple traditional currencies, cryptocurrencies, and all innovative payment methods to give users the freedom to pay, their way and to empower merchants with tools to lower their financial risk.
We are currently looking for a Content and Community Manager to complement our current team in our Vancouver office. Qualified candidates must be detail oriented, flexible, have strong multi-tasking, organizational and problem-solving skills, work well in a team atmosphere and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
As our Content and Community Manager, you will help to design, implement, and measure the effectiveness of our content marketing initiatives.
Key job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Executing the promotion of our brand story through marketing communications across a variety of channels, including: digital, social, website, paid advertising, SEO, marketing automation, content marketing, PR, events, and email
- Creating and delivering insightful content. You will increase demand generation, promote thought leadership, and engage strategic partners through influential curated and created content.
- Developing, managing, and tracking ROI metrics, understanding how our marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert users.
- Building drip campaigns, automation rules, lists and templates, and manage performance.
- You have produced a library of assets that are effective at generating demand from our target audience and can move them through the marketing funnel effectively
- You understand our value proposition and collaborate easily with your peers to develop the content you need to generate interest
- Work directly with our creative and marketing teams to produce final concepts from start to finish
- Managing relationships with marketing teams, partners, and other internal leaders, effectively balancing different viewpoints, priorities, and expectations
- You can create business focused content tailored to specific C-suite and senior business audiences
- Build our audience of engaged users and fans both online and off, through social media and community engagement
- Leading, managing, and supporting content and projects as needed to execute the marketing strategy
- Drive innovative idea generation by monitoring trends in social, digital, and mobile media and exploring new tools, trends and applications
- Ability to effectively and creatively communicate information and ideas in written, visual, and oral format
- Completing other projects as assigned
Experience and Qualifications
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience in an agency or in-house marketing department.
- You have a degree or a diploma in a marketing- or communications-related field.
- You’ve managed content campaigns driven both by paid and earned media.
- You’re quick at picking up new digital tools and technologies and aren’t afraid to try things out.
- You have solid writing and communication skills.
- You thrive in Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Bonus Experience and Qualifications
- You’re have experience with marketing automation and CRM applications.
- You have experience interviewing stakeholders, customers, and other market players to get actionable, qualitative data.
- You have experience working with publicly traded companies and the special requirements this entails.
Who You Are
- You’re organized and driven to get things done.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with consistently shifting tasks and priorities.
- Love bringing order, but thrive in an ever changing environment.
- You love collaborating with other smart people to find great solutions. Not in your job description? Who cares! You’re a team player that focuses on whatever will get the job done, and are willing to roll up your sleeves and pitch in on whatever needs doing and help wherever you can add the most value.
- You’re passionate about doing great work, with an unwavering attention to detail.
- You’re upbeat and positive and able to adapt to changing conditions, all while staying kind and generous to the people around you.
- You know how to manage your work time (and the dependencies of those around you) effectively.
- You’re always learning, always growing, always keen to find and share and try the next thing in all things marketing and communications.
In your cover letter please include examples of previous professional writing examples and links to your current personal or professional website and social media profiles including, blog, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc.