We are currently looking for a Content and Digital Marketing Specialist to complement our current team in our Vancouver office. Qualified candidates must be detail oriented, flexible, have strong multi-tasking, organizational and problem-solving skills, work well in a team atmosphere and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
As our Content and Digital Specialist, you will help to design, implement, and measure the effectiveness of our content marketing initiatives.
NetCents Technology is a leading player in the cryptocurrency payment space and is the transactional hub for all cryptocurrency payments.
Key job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Executing the promotion of our brand story through marketing communications across a variety of channels, including: digital, social, website, paid advertising, SEO, marketing automation, content marketing, PR, events, and email
- Creating and delivering insightful content. You will increase demand generation, promote thought leadership, and engage strategic partners through influential curated and created content.
- Developing, managing, and tracking ROI metrics, understanding how our marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert users.
- Building drip campaigns, automation rules, lists and templates, and manage performance.
- You have produced a library of assets that are effective at generating demand from our target audience and can move them through the marketing funnel effectively
- You understand our value proposition and collaborate easily with your peers to develop the content you need to generate interest
- Work directly with our creative and marketing teams to produce final concepts from start to finish
- Managing relationships with marketing teams, partners, and other internal leaders, effectively balancing different viewpoints, priorities, and expectations
- You can create business focused content tailored to specific C-suite and senior business audiences
- Build our audience of engaged users and fans both online and off, through social media and community engagement
- Leading, managing, and supporting content and projects as needed to execute the marketing strategy
- Drive innovative idea generation by monitoring trends in social, digital, and mobile media and exploring new tools, trends and applications
- Ability to effectively and creatively communicate information and ideas in written, visual, and oral format
- Completing other projects as assigned
Experience and Qualifications
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience in an agency or in-house marketing department.
- You have a degree or a diploma in a marketing- or communications-related field.
- You’ve managed content campaigns driven both by paid and earned media.
- You’re quick at picking up new digital tools and technologies and aren’t afraid to try things out.
- You have solid writing and communication skills.
- You thrive in Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Bonus Experience and Qualifications
Experience and Qualifications
- You’re have experience with marketing automation and CRM applications.
- You have experience interviewing stakeholders, customers, and other market players to get actionable, qualitative data.
- You have experience working with publicly traded companies and the special requirements this entails.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org