NetCents Technology is a next-generation payment processor, supporting multiple traditional currencies, cryptocurrencies, and all innovative payment methods to give users the freedom to pay, their way and to empower merchants with tools to lower their financial risk.
We are looking for a dynamic and energetic Customer Success Agent. The successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial mindset and upbeat attitude to help contribute to our team and mission. We are currently looking to fill the Wednesday to Sunday full-time position.
Duties and Skills:
- Basic customer support and assistance
- Handling customer inquiries with phone calls, email, ZenDesk and other channels
- Consistently display superior customer service skills and telephone etiquette
- Quickly assess and troubleshoot complex problems and devise effective solutions
- Perform in a high-pressure team environment
- Be able to work quickly with an attention to detail and follow-up
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills
- Create ZenDesk knowledge base and templates
- Deliver amazing service and support to end-user
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction by providing fast and accurate responses
- Handle user inquiries ranging from simple technical support issues to more complex product questions
- Troubleshoot customer issues and escalate bugs appropriately. Follow up with the team to ensure timely response
- Maintain or exceed our established service levels and productivity standards
- Participate in the day-to-day QA activities such as performing test to verify functionality of the product
- Be proactive and identify improvements to communicate to Management
- Take on special projects as needed
- Experience and knowledge of ticketing system Zendesk, is a major plus
- Knowledge with personal computers.
- Familiarity with enterprise security requirements and general enterprise IT Operations
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Non-technical Requirements
- Superb troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills
- Possesses the ability to calmly speak to users in a friendly manner
- Must be dependable and exhibit a strong work ethic with team player mentality
- Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively and balance multiple, disparate work streams
- Driven to find the root cause of the problem not just the immediate solution
- An empathetic nature towards the clients and their needs, wants, and challenges.
- Naturally organized, bonus points if you have experience in project management.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills when it comes to building and maintaining client relationships.
- 2+ years working in a client B2B facing role customer support or account management; preferably with SaaS.
This is a Vancouver based full-time position. If you think you have the desire and attitude, submit your resume in confidence. Only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.