NetCents Technology is a next-generation payment processor, supporting multiple traditional currencies, cryptocurrencies, and all innovative payment methods to give users the freedom to pay, their way and to empower merchants with tools to lower their financial risk. We are currently looking for someone to complement our team in the Vancouver office.
If you are seeking a challenging yet rewarding full-time administrative position and have three to four years’ experience working closely with a Chief Executive Officer and Executive Team, we invite you to further explore NetCents’ exciting Executive Assistant opportunity. You’ll be working alongside driven and motivated team members who make coming to work fun.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Key job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Provide proactive administrative support including scheduling, meeting logistics, minute taking, and other admin duties to support the executive team and board of directors
- Manage and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
- Assist in preparation of operating, budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Travel with the executive team when required
- Prepare, proofread and check correspondence, invoices, and reports
- Co-ordinate internal flow of information
- Support CEO and other members of the executive team in delivering on all aspect of the organizations strategic and operational plans
- Travel and event coordination and planning
- Social event management and organization
Experience and Qualifications
- 3 to 4+ years of experience supporting a CEO in an administrative capacity
- Bachelor’s or similar post-secondary degree
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive material with tact and professionalism
- Legal authorization to work in Canada and to travel abroad
- Ability to be on call 24/7 as needed
- Microsoft Office- more specifically PowerPoint (advanced), Word, Excel and Outlook (advanced)
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate in a professional manner with senior executive management as well as internal and external stakeholders
Who You Are
- You’re organized and driven to get things done.
- You’re able to let things roll off your chest and remove emotion when working with various personality types
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with consistently shifting tasks and priorities.
- Love bringing order, but thrive in an ever changing environment.
- You love collaborating with other smart people to find great solutions. Not in your job description? Who cares! You’re a team player that focuses on whatever will get the job done, and are willing to roll up your sleeves and pitch in on whatever needs doing and help wherever you can add the most value.
- You’re passionate about doing great work, with an unwavering attention to detail.
- You’re upbeat and positive and able to adapt to changing conditions, all while staying kind and generous to the people around you.
- You know how to manage your work time (and the dependencies of those around you) effectively.
- You’re always learning, always growing, always keen to find and share and try the next thing.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com