NetCents Technology is a next-generation payment processor, supporting multiple traditional currencies, cryptocurrencies, and all innovative payment methods to give users the freedom to pay, their way and to empower merchants with tools to lower their financial risk.
We are searching for an ambitious Full-Stack Developer to join the team. Our Developers work as a team with our UX Designers, Product Manager and Business Development Team to enhance the current NetCents Platform.
We use Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Redis, React, and Redux. Experience with Rails, React, and PostgreSQL is required. You will be responsible for producing high quality, test driven code to meet and exceed product requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in all stages of software development – from early brainstorming to coding and bug fixing
- Write excellent, performant code and associated tests
- Work on both front and back-end code
- Discuss product requirements with others, both inside and outside of engineering
Desired Professional Experience:
- 2+ years of Ruby/Ruby on Rails (Services, Helper Methods) experience
- 2+ years’ experience with Node.js
- 2+ years’ experience with MariaDB, Galerra, Redis and Postgres
- Passion for building great user interfaces
- Looking for a highly motivated individual, unafraid to share ideas, and take responsibility for learning about and maintaining existing feature implementations and for developing new features within the existing application framework
- Familiarity with agile processes and experience working on a software team
- Experience and knowledge of Github
- Team player, ability to teach as well as learn.
- Restful API programming experience
- ERB/HAML templating experience
- TDD programming
- Candidates with Linux Server Knowledge, DevOps experience and expertise with Digital Currencies / Cryptography are preferred.
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Computer Science OR successful completion of a Coding Bootcamp; such as Lighthouse Labs or CodeCore