NetCents Technology is the transactional hub for all cryptocurrency payments. We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Representative to complement our current team in our Vancouver office.
Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging sales career? We are looking for a passionate and dedicated Inside Sales Representative who is hungry for success and ready to tackle challenging sales targets. You’ll be working alongside driven and motivated team members and sales leaders who make coming to work fun.
Ideal candidates will have experience and measurable success in a sales and account management environment and experience selling B2B solutions
Key job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Driving new business and achieving sales goals through prospecting new merchant leads
- Cold calling prospective new merchants and building strategic business relationships
- Conducing qualifying questions
- Prioritize and organize the lead pipeline for maximum efficiency on a daily basis
- Learn and leverage product features, marketing, and others to ensure sales goals are met
- Stay up to date with the competitive environment
- Effectively using our CRM to track business development, ensuring all sales activities are recorded, tracked, and accurate in HubSpot
- Work as a team to deliver the best customer experience at all times
Experience and Qualifications
- 2+ years corporate sales experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A proven sales track record
- Ability to problem solve and negotiate
- Travel and event attendance required
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Experience in the payments, point of sales, and eCommerce industries
Who You Are
- You’re organized and driven to get things done.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with consistently shifting tasks and priorities.
- Love bringing order, but thrive in an ever changing environment.
- You love collaborating with other smart people to find great solutions. Not in your job description? Who cares! You’re a team player that focuses on whatever will get the job done, and are willing to roll up your sleeves and pitch in on whatever needs doing and help wherever you can add the most value.
- You’re passionate about doing great work, with an unwavering attention to detail.
- You’re upbeat and positive and able to adapt to changing conditions, all while staying kind and generous to the people around you.
- You know how to manage your work time (and the dependencies of those around you) effectively.
- You’re always learning, always growing, always keen to find and share and try the next thing in all things marketing and communications
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org