NetCents Technology is the transactional hub for all cryptocurrency payments. We are currently looking for an Investor Relations Associate to complement our current team in our Vancouver office.
As our Investor Relations Associate, you will be responsible for the implementation of the IR strategy by supporting the development of key communications and presentations, and by planning investor meetings and events. Working collaboratively with other key stakeholders, the IR Associate manages the flow of information from the business to internal stakeholders and the market.
You’ll contribute to a high-caliber team that is experiencing rapid and dynamic growth. We are looking for demonstrated performance in a constantly changing, ambiguous environment, and problem-solving leadership with limited oversight.
Key job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Act as main contact for fund investors and managers via email and telephone correspondence.
- Translate financial reports into compelling, easy to understand presentations targeted towards investors
- Plan and organize major events , including the Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Coordinate and plan investor tours and one-on-one meetings, including travel and logistics
- Update and assist in planning the investor relations calendar
- Collate and share investment community feedback with senior management
- Maintain and update an investor relations database/activity log
- Partner with our external consultants to maintain and update the investor relations information on corporate website and through social media
- Direct all investor inquiries and requests for information to the appropriate internal contact
- Create and update marketing materials (memos, investor presentations, fact sheets corporate social responsibility documents, etc.).
- Complete additional projects or related duties as required.
Experience and Qualifications
- Creative storyteller with exceptional PowerPoint skills
- Ability to understand financial data and translate into simple, impactful messaging
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or Public Relations
- 3 years Investor Relations Experience for a publicly-traded company
- Excellent skills in presenting and public speaking; preparation of presentation materials and speaking notes with exceptional writing skills
- Strong technical and computer skills are required and should include MS Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook as well as Social Media communications expertise.
- Strong stakeholder management focus – experience communicating with Senior Management
Who You Are
- You’re organized and driven to get things done.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with consistently shifting tasks and priorities.
- Love bringing order, but thrive in an ever changing environment.
- You love collaborating with other smart people to find great solutions. Not in your job description? Who cares! You’re a team player that focuses on whatever will get the job done, and are willing to roll up your sleeves and pitch in on whatever needs doing and help wherever you can add the most value.
- You’re passionate about doing great work, with an unwavering attention to detail.
- You’re upbeat and positive and able to adapt to changing conditions, all while staying kind and generous to the people around you.
- You know how to manage your work time (and the dependencies of those around you) effectively.
- You’re always learning, always growing, always keen to find and share and try the next thing in all things marketing and communications.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org