NetCents Technology is a next-generation payment processor, supporting multiple traditional currencies, cryptocurrencies, and all innovative payment methods to give users the freedom to pay, their way and to empower merchants with tools to lower their financial risk.
You have a talent for working with people to get things done. You don’t see administration as simply paperwork but as a way to be organized and stay on point. Your attention to detail and follow through is complemented by your proactive and collaborative approach to workplace challenges. When it comes to corporate culture, you know that communicating the “Why” is as important as the “How”. You are at ease managing ‘up and down’.
Overview of the role:
The Office Manager will establish and be responsible for the OFFICE function while ensuring routine/office administration runs effectively. While recruitment will be an important part of your role, you will also champion effective employee relations throughout the organization. You will develop and implement a variety of organizational initiatives.
Your entrepreneurial spirit will be translated into practical processes and leadership support for management and employees. This role will report directly to the CEO/CMO and will be working very closely with ALL levels of the organization. This is an exciting new opportunity which will require a strong administrative professional with a passion for people.
- Recruitment – Establish proactive and targeted recruitment strategies to fill openings ‘today and tomorrow’. Manage all aspects of full cycle recruitment including posting job descriptions strategically, candidate screening, candidate prospecting, scheduling candidate interviews, providing appropriate feedback, reference checking, and contract negotiations.
- Establish and implement quality control procedures.
- Facilitates organizational change initiatives in collaboration with operations.
- Provide advanced level administrative support for the management team.
- Introduces, Tracks, Monitors, and reports out on Company metrics.
- Creates effective performance management programs and proactively works with managers to drive individual performance through training, development and continuous improvement initiatives.
- You will have the autonomy to run this function from the ground-up so, we are looking for someone who is self-directed.
- INCREDIBLY flexible. We are growing rapidly, so you must be organized and have proven experience introducing procedures that allow help everyone ‘stay on point’.
- OUTSTANDING communication skills. This includes verbal, but as importantly an ability to create WRITTEN, professional and powerful messaging and dialogue (internal and external).
- Positive energy, has a sense of urgency mindset, hungry, humble, and never give up attitude.
- Aligned with our values of Passion, Respect, Integrity, Compassion, and Excellence.
- Have a passion for people, process and improvement.
- 1 – 3 years of experience as an Office Manager, HR Generalist/Manager or similar.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree.
- Exceptional administrative skills with a strong attention to detail.
- High level of professionalism, judgment and discretion when dealing with confidential and sensitive matters.
- Thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with changing priorities.