NetCents Technology is a next-generation payment processor, supporting multiple traditional currencies, cryptocurrencies, and all innovative payment methods to give users the freedom to pay, their way and to empower merchants with tools to lower their financial risk.
Do you have an eagerness to innovate, experiment and explore? Are you looking to make an impact and work with a world-class marketing team? Do you consider yourself eager, clever, ambitious and deeply curious about the newest ideas and trends? Are you a highly motivated individual who thrives on adrenaline and teamwork?
NetCent’s marketing team is growing! We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual to lead Public Relations and help shape the story of NetCents now and into the future. If you think you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
- You will train and provide strategic advice and direction to company executives and spokespeople for media interviews, presentations, events, and more
- You will work closely with our product marketing team to identify, plan, and execute media relation tactics to support product launches
- You will collaborate closely with other marketing leaders to ensure our PR program complements and enhances all of our brand awareness and demand generation initiatives
- You will ensure the NetCents narrative is communicated impactfully, effectively, and consistently to media and industry analysts and leverage every opportunity to move the NetCents brand forward
- You will monitor and measure NetCent’s presence in the media
- You will provide support to all internal and external stakeholders to protect and further the NetCents brand
Experience and Qualifications
- You have 3 – 5 years’ experience in public relations, communications or a related field
- You bring established relationships with tier-1 editors, producers, journalists, and bloggers
- You are capable of securing high-level media coverage in Canada, the United States, and abroad and have a comprehensive understanding of the tech, fintech, and business media landscape, including: national magazines, national newspapers, broadcast, blogs, radio, trade magazines, webinars, podcasts, and more
Who You Are
- You have a passion for technology and how it can truly transform businesses today and a hunger to succeed and bring creativity to the job, every day
- You have the ability and desire to build and lead a PR team from the first few hires to a world-class in-house public relations engine
- You have a strong strategic approach and the ability to take on complex communications initiatives
- You can work with executives to build effective corporate and product messaging
- You excel in fast-paced, ever-changing environments
- You possess excellent writing, editing, speech and presentation development skills