NetCents Technology is the transactional hub for all cryptocurrency payments. We are currently looking for a Sales, Marketing, and Administrative Assistant to complement our current team in our Vancouver office.
As our Sales, Marketing, and Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for working with the sales and marketing team to design, implement, and measure campaigns that drive revenue to the company as well as skillfully coordinating all clerical and administrative aspects of the company. This includes assisting in the planning and execution of business development and marketing campaigns, coordinating and communicating office activities, greeting and screening visitors, answering and referring inbound phone calls, and scheduling appointments. You will be the first point of contact for a busy office where professionalism is of prime importance.
- Content Marketing. You’ll write compelling, relevant content in our voice for our blog and newsletter, as well as manage our editorial calendar and internal experts to develop and contribute their own unique insights. You’ll find the stories worth telling, and craft stories worthy of our audience’s time, and manage the creation of downloadable whitepapers and tools. Build our audience of engaged users and fans both offline and online, through social media and community engagement.
- Tradeshow coordination. You will research, plan, and manage our tradeshow attendance including submitting speaking proposals.
- Sales and Marketing Campaign coordination. You’ll assist in the execution, management, and reporting on all marketing and business development campaigns.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to all team members as requested
- Assist management team
- Prepare professional documentation
- Keeping reception and common areas clean and organized
- Organize and book travel arrangements
- General office admin
- Organize office and kitchen supply orders and inventory
- Help with inquiries from General Staff
- 1+ years of experience in sales and marketing support.
- You have a degree or a diploma
- You’re quick at picking up new digital tools and technologies and aren’t afraid to try things out.
- You have solid writing and communication skills.
- You thrive in Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
BONUS EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You’ve planned and coordinated several tradeshows and conferences.
- You’re have experience with marketing automation and CRM applications.
- You have experience interviewing stakeholders, customers, and other market players to get actionable, qualitative data.
- You have experience working with publicly traded companies and the special requirements this entails.
BONUS EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You’re organized and driven to get things done.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with consistently shifting tasks and priorities.
- Love bringing order but thrive in an ever-changing environment.
- You love collaborating with other smart people to find great solutions. Not in your job description? Who cares! You’re a team player that focuses on whatever will get the job done and are willing to roll up your sleeves and pitch in on whatever needs doing and help wherever you can add the most value.
- You’re passionate about doing great work, with an unwavering attention to detail.
- You’re upbeat and positive and able to adapt to changing conditions, all while staying kind and generous to the people around you.
- You know how to manage your work time (and the dependencies of those around you) effectively.
- You’re always learning, always growing, always keen to find and share and try the next thing in all things marketing and communications.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org