NetCents Technology is a next-generation payment processor, supporting multiple traditional currencies, cryptocurrencies, and all innovative payment methods to give users the freedom to pay, their way and to empower merchants with tools to lower their financial risk.
We are currently looking for a Solution Architect to complement our current team in our Vancouver office. Qualified candidates must be detail oriented, flexible, have strong multi-tasking, organizational and problem-solving skills, work well in a team atmosphere and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Key job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Create technical solutions to business challenges for our merchants, partners, and internal requirements
- Liaise with technical and business customers
- Develop business capability models, application and capability roadmaps, value streams, and business operating models
- Partner with our sales team and prospects to elicit business details and solve business problems through business architecture models
- Build business operating models for present state and optimized future state
- Build project and capability roadmaps to define a path to move from the current state to the future state
- Assist with sales and onboarding teams to work with merchants and partners to integrate our services
- Build value streams
- Other tasks as required
Experience and Qualifications
- 3 – 5 years’ related experience with post-secondary education (preferably joint degree in Business and Computer Science)
- Experience delivering finance business architecture in organizations of similar size and complexity
- Familiarity with tools for process and business architecture modeling (ex. Visio, Enterprise Architect, IBM Process Modeler (Lombardi), IBM Blueprint, etc)
- Use of techniques, standard tools and methodologies, such as: Agile, SOA, Object Oriented Analysis & Design, Business Capability Models, Value Streams
- Expertise with Big data technologies
- Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources and knowledge of various ETL techniques and frameworks
- Understanding of complex processes and subject matter, able to grasp and simplify the expression of complex scenarios in a way that helps partners get to solutions
- Able to communicate clearly, both verbally and in written form
- Strong work ethic, results oriented, and accuracy / attention to detail are critical
- Demonstrated initiative, able to work both independently and as a team member
- Able to design and conduct workshops that involve diverse business partner groups
Bonus Experience and Qualifications
- Cryptocurrency and Blockchain experience
- Experience with financial institutions, payments or banking
Who You Are
- You’re organized and driven to get things done.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with consistently shifting tasks and priorities.
- Love bringing order, but thrive in an ever changing environment.
- You love collaborating with other smart people to find great solutions. Not in your job description? Who cares! You’re a team player that focuses on whatever will get the job done, and are willing to roll up your sleeves and pitch in on whatever needs doing and help wherever you can add the most value.
- You’re passionate about doing great work, with an unwavering attention to detail.
- You’re upbeat and positive and able to adapt to changing conditions, all while staying kind and generous to the people around you.
- You know how to manage your work time (and the dependencies of those around you) effectively.
- You’re always learning, always growing, always keen to find and share and try the next thing in all things marketing and communications.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com