NetCents Technology is the transactional hub for all cryptocurrency payments. We are currently looking for a Talent and Culture Manager to complement our current team in our Vancouver office.
This culture that we’ve created, based on trust, caring, and making an impact, hasn’t come by accident. We all work hard at sustaining this workplace that we want to be a part of. And now, we have an amazing opportunity for a creative and ambitious Talent and Culture Manager to join our growing team.
As our Talent and Culture Manager, you will support the attainment of the overall strategic business objectives, and lead recruitment initiatives in a rapidly growing organization. You will be the champion of NetCents’ culture and values and we will be looking at you to lend your strategic and operational expertise to the team on all people-related matters. You will ensure the company continues to provide an efficient work environment that stimulates creativity and cooperation, facilitates employees’ career and personal development, and attracts and helps to retain talented professionals.
Get ready to roll up your sleeves, you will be building processes, programs, and policies from scratch, and you have a solid foundation of success in doing just that.
- Organize and manage all hiring-related activities for the company
- Create and manage effective job postings and participate in hiring events
- Pre-screen resumes, assess and interview candidates, coordinate follow up interviews with other team members
- Implement and improve HR policies and practices to meet our unique needs and comply with legal requirements
- Direct development and maintenance of human resource information systems such as vacation and personal days tracking
- Provide guidelines and oversee the following HR activities:
- Performance reviews
- Benefits programs
- Conflict resolution
- Prepare paperwork and facilitate the immigration process for qualifying employees and candidates
- Respond to all inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs within the company
- Assist the management team in assessing compensation and benefits levels
- Plan and organize the company’s internal events and social calendar
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve our team member experience
- The energy and self-motivation to implement change
- A University degree in a related field
- A minimum of four years HR working experience in a software tech company, including extensive hands-on hiring experience
- Exceptional writing skills and ability to write effective HR-related materials, including job posts, guides for new and prospective employees, policy booklets
- A Human Resource designation
BONUS EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You have experience working with publicly traded companies and the special requirements this entails.
- CHRP certification
WHO YOU ARE
- You’re organized and driven to get things done.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with consistently shifting tasks and priorities.
- Love bringing order, but thrive in an ever-changing environment.
- You love collaborating with other smart people to find great solutions. Not in your job description? Who cares! You’re a team player that focuses on whatever will get the job done, and are willing to roll up your sleeves and pitch in on whatever needs doing and help wherever you can add the most value.
- You’re passionate about doing great work, with an unwavering attention to detail.
- You’re upbeat and positive and able to adapt to changing conditions, all while staying kind and generous to the people around you.
- You know how to manage your work time (and the dependencies of those around you) effectively.
- You’re always learning, always growing, always keen to find and share and try the next thing in all things marketing and communications.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com