NetCents Technology is a next-generation payment processor, supporting multiple traditional currencies, cryptocurrencies, and all innovative payment methods to give users the freedom to pay, their way and to empower merchants with tools to lower their financial risk.
We are currently looking for a UX Designer to complement our current team in our Vancouver office. Qualified candidates must be detail oriented, flexible, have strong multi-tasking, organizational and problem-solving skills, work well in a team atmosphere and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
As our UX Designer, you will take the lead in the usability of our suite of products and work with the design and development teams with the implementation.
Key job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Research, planning and user testing of web, product, brand, and other digital experiences
- Delivering empathy maps and personas, journey maps, sitemaps, content models, wireframes, and more.
- Lead projects to get to the heart of user needs
- Plan, conduct, and share actionable user research and testing
- Develop strategic information architecture and content activities, collaborating with key internal teams
- Plan and articulate functional requirements with front and back end developers
- Evaluate, test, and continually improve our products for our users
- Assist our in-house design team with design related tasks when required
Experience and Qualifications
- 2+ years professional experience in UX/UI and graphic design
- Experience on projects of all sizes, confident that you’re’ selecting the right methodology or activity for the current job
- Highly collaborative strategist who balances an analytical approach with curiosity and empathy
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Experience championing user needs to project teams and management
- High proficiency with Figma, Photoshop, Sketch, Invision, Adobe, and Keynote
- Familiar with common user testing and research tools including surveys, remote testing and interview skills, Google Analytics, heatmap tools, as well as content tools
- Ability to work in a MAC-based environment
Bonus Experience and Qualifications
- Cryptocurrency and Blockchain experience
- Experience with financial institutions or banking
- Experience on one or more of: Chip Card, EMV, VISA, MasterCard, Interac
- Experience with ATM’s, POS, mobile banking
Who You Are
- You’re organized and driven to get things done.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with consistently shifting tasks and priorities.
- Love bringing order, but thrive in an ever changing environment.
- You love collaborating with other smart people to find great solutions. Not in your job description? Who cares! You’re a team player that focuses on whatever will get the job done, and are willing to roll up your sleeves and pitch in on whatever needs doing and help wherever you can add the most value.
- You’re passionate about doing great work, with an unwavering attention to detail.
- You’re upbeat and positive and able to adapt to changing conditions, all while staying kind and generous to the people around you.
- You know how to manage your work time (and the dependencies of those around you) effectively.
- You’re always learning, always growing, always keen to find and share and try the next thing in all things marketing and communications.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com